Our committed and focused team will find the most lucrative avenues to make you and your behaviour-changing mission strategically reach your specific audience.
Your organization has a heart, a spirt, and goal to be achieved. Our goal is to craft the perfect branding and materials that help to connect your audience to your mission and drive loyalty and recognition. Our branding process is focused on two things: your organization and your goals!
We start every project by getting to know and understand who and what makes your group uniquely you. We then work tirelessly to provide options that bring both excitement and a sense of pride.
When it comes to getting your message out, we’re the team to get it done! Seriously, this is the stuff that makes us want to come into the office early and stay a little late. Our marketing efforts focus on 5 core elements:
- Goals – What magic are we going to make happen? Reduce underage drinking? End secondhand smoke? Eradicate drunk driving? No matter how big and scary the goal may be, we’re in!
- Audience – Who are we trying to reach? Millennials, Zoomers, Boomers, or just that family up the road? We have the tools and research needed to dial-in and reach them on a consistent basis.
- Message – What do you have to say? Who’s going to say it? When are we going to say it? Those are all questions that we can help with.
- Platform – Kicking it old-school with newspaper, radio, and billboards? Check. Tapping into the power of social and digital platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Spotify, etc. Now we’re talking! We have the tools and history to help you efficiently and effectively utilize just about any platform you want.
- Metrics – How do you make sure what you’re putting down is getting picked up? A carefully crafted and planned metrics guide and reporting. These metrics help to keep coalitions on the same page, funders happy, and your goal in sight.